The TEXEL jacket is a lightweight, summery jacket that can be worn on the boat as well as during land activities and other outdoor activities. Its coated outer material protects against splashes of water and downpours, is breathable and completely windproof. The jacket is characterized by a simple design and is discreetly decorated with logos, making it ideal as a crew jacket for sailing teams with their own lettering or logo.
TEXEL jacket features:
- The front zipper is backed with a water-wicking storm flap, and the side slip pockets are covered with seamless protective flaps.
- The zippers for the front and slip pockets are of high quality and come from YKK, a market leader.
- A chin guard covers the front zipper at the top.
- The hood is removable and can be attached with a zipper. It is also equipped with an elastic band and a Velcro strap for individual adjustment.
- The collar in the neck area is lined with an extra light fleece.
- The jacket has a total of four pockets: two internal chest pockets and two external slip pockets, all secured with zips.
- The width of the jacket waistband can be adjusted using an elastic drawstring to protect against wind and cold.
- The sleeves are adjustable in width with narrow Velcro fasteners at the wrists.
- Ergonomically pre-shaped arms for greater comfort.
- The outer material of the jacket is 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable. It has a water-repellent finish and all seams are welded waterproof.
- The jacket is made of high-quality, easy-care nylon outer material.
- The body and arms of the jacket feature a combined mesh and nylon taffeta lining, allowing for better breathability and easier on/off.
- Outer material: 100% polyamide/nylon with polyurethane coating
- Inner lining: 100% polyamide/nylon
Enjoy your waterproof sailing jacket from Crazy4Sailing for a long time by following these simple care tips:
- Rinse off:After wearing the jacket, rinse it briefly with water to remove salt and dirt.
- Wash:If necessary, you can clean the jacket in the washing machine with a mild detergent and on a gentle cycle. Please do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Air dry:Hang the jacket to dry - ideally not in direct sun or near heaters.
- Refresh:If the jacket becomes less water-repellent after some time, you can simply freshen it up again with a commercially available waterproofing spray for outdoor clothing.
- To store:Store the jacket in a dry place to have it ready for your next adventure.
Obermaterial aus 100% Polyamid/Nylon mit Polyurethan-Beschichtung; Innenfutter aus 100% Polyamid/Nylon
From sailors for sailors
Born from a lifelong passion for sailing, Crazy4sailing combines tradition and innovation in every fiber of its sailing clothing.
Designed with love
Stylish sailing fashion that combines functionality with elegance - for every adventure on and off the water.
Each garment has been carefully crafted for maximum durability and comfort. Experience consistency and style on every sailing trip.
Your contact person
Your North German expert for sailing clothing. We combine personal service with expert advice and quality.
We are Crazy4sailing
Crazy4sailing is at home in Hamburg and conquers the hearts of sailors from here. With over 20 years of experience in the clothing industry, a new brand for sailing clothing has been created that stands for high quality and a modern, meaningful design.
Our goal is to create a brand that every sailor feels comfortable with, that impresses with its innovative design and has an excellent price/performance ratio.
The starting signal was given in 2015 and the first collections have been successfully sold since 2016. In many meetings with designers, manufacturers and sailors with a lot of perspiration, the designs were refined until we were 101% satisfied with the products.
Jetzt 10% Rabatt sichern
Don't miss any updates