The TEXEL vest is a lightweight, summery vest that is ideal for various outdoor activities. Their coated outer material is completely windproof, breathable and waterproof. Since this is a sleeveless vest, the seams are not welded. The vest has a simple design and is discreetly decorated with logos, making it ideal as a crew vest for sailing teams with their own lettering or logo.
TEXEL vest features:
- The front zipper is backed with a water-draining storm flap.
- The two side slip pockets are covered with seamless protective flaps.
- The zippers for the front and slip pockets are quality zippers from YKK.
- A chin guard covers the front zipper at the top.
- The collar in the neck area is equipped with an extra light fleece.
- The vest has a total of four pockets: two internal chest pockets and two external slip pockets, all secured with zips.
- The waistband can be adjusted in width using an elastic drawstring.
- The outer material of the vest is 100% windproof, breathable and waterproof. It has a water-repellent finish and the seams are not taped.
- The vest is made of high-quality, easy-care nylon outer material.
- The inner lining is made of soft mesh and nylon taffeta lining.
- Outer material: 100% polyamide/nylon with polyurethane coating
- Inner lining: 100% polyamide/nylon
Enjoy your waterproof sailing jacket from Crazy4Sailing for a long time by following these simple care tips:
- Rinse off:After wearing the jacket, rinse it briefly with water to remove salt and dirt.
- Wash:If necessary, you can clean the jacket in the washing machine with a mild detergent and on a gentle cycle. Please do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Air dry:Hang the jacket to dry - ideally not in direct sun or near heaters.
- Refresh:If the jacket becomes less water-repellent after some time, you can simply freshen it up again with a commercially available waterproofing spray for outdoor clothing.
- To store:Store the jacket in a dry place to have it ready for your next adventure.
Obermaterial aus 100% Polyamid/Nylon mit Polyurethan-Beschichtung; Innenfutter aus 100% Polyamid/Nylon
From sailors for sailors
Born from a lifelong passion for sailing, Crazy4sailing combines tradition and innovation in every fiber of its sailing clothing.
Designed with love
Stylish sailing fashion that combines functionality with elegance - for every adventure on and off the water.
Each garment has been carefully crafted for maximum durability and comfort. Experience consistency and style on every sailing trip.
Your contact person
Your North German expert for sailing clothing. We combine personal service with expert advice and quality.
We are Crazy4sailing
Crazy4sailing is at home in Hamburg and conquers the hearts of sailors from here. With over 20 years of experience in the clothing industry, a new brand for sailing clothing has been created that stands for high quality and a modern, meaningful design.
Our goal is to create a brand that every sailor feels comfortable with, that impresses with its innovative design and has an excellent price/performance ratio.
The starting signal was given in 2015 and the first collections have been successfully sold since 2016. In many meetings with designers, manufacturers and sailors with a lot of perspiration, the designs were refined until we were 101% satisfied with the products.
Don't miss any updates