- Ergonomically cut with various elastic settings for the optimal fit
- Thoughtful details
- Made from quality materials
- Large reflectors and other reflective materials for increased visibility
- High, adjustable collar with pre-shaped 3D face mask (mask with two parking positions)
- Multi-adjustable hood in neon yellow with additional reflector
- Hood with sturdy peak and water drainage channel
- Cuff width adjustable on the outside, additional width-adjustable neoprene cuff on the inside
- Abrasion-resistant, large-area reinforcement in the buttocks area
- Thermally lined chest pockets secured with YKK AquaGuard® zippers
- 2-way pockets (hand warmer and storage pockets)
- Napoleon pocket (zip pocket under the storm flap, accessible when the front zip is closed)
- Inside with storage pocket and cell phone pocket
- 9 bags in total
- Water column 30,000mm
- Breathability 10,000g/sqm/24h
Enjoy your waterproof sailing jacket from Crazy4Sailing for a long time by following these simple care tips:
- Rinse off:After wearing the jacket, rinse it briefly with water to remove salt and dirt.
- Wash:If necessary, you can clean the jacket in the washing machine with a mild detergent and on a gentle cycle. Please do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Air dry:Hang the jacket to dry - ideally not in direct sun or near heaters.
- Refresh:If the jacket becomes less water-repellent after some time, you can simply freshen it up again with a commercially available waterproofing spray for outdoor clothing.
- To store:Store the jacket in a dry place to have it ready for your next adventure.
100% Polyamid, mit Polyurethan-Beschichtung
From sailors for sailors
Born from a lifelong passion for sailing, Crazy4sailing combines tradition and innovation in every fiber of its sailing clothing.
Designed with love
Stylish sailing fashion that combines functionality with elegance - for every adventure on and off the water.
Each garment has been carefully crafted for maximum durability and comfort. Experience consistency and style on every sailing trip.
Your contact person
Your North German expert for sailing clothing. We combine personal service with expert advice and quality.
We are Crazy4sailing
Crazy4sailing is at home in Hamburg and conquers the hearts of sailors from here. With over 20 years of experience in the clothing industry, a new brand for sailing clothing has been created that stands for high quality and a modern, meaningful design.
Our goal is to create a brand that every sailor feels comfortable with, that impresses with its innovative design and has an excellent price/performance ratio.
The starting signal was given in 2015 and the first collections have been successfully sold since 2016. In many meetings with designers, manufacturers and sailors with a lot of perspiration, the designs were refined until we were 101% satisfied with the products.
Jetzt 10% Rabatt sichern
Don't miss any updates