- Further development of the popular SYDNEY jacket from the C4S Coastal collection
- Ideal for coastal and inshore sailing areas, day trips and as robust bad weather clothing for outdoor activities
- Two-way front zipper, covered with double storm flap to prevent water entry
- Width adjustment of the sleeves with Velcro tabs on the outside
- Internal, adjustable neoprene cuffs on the wrists
- Ergonomically pre-shaped arms for an optimized fit
- High collar without a kink in the front zipper, width adjustment with Velcro fastener
- Collar and chin guard with anti-pilling fleece
- Pre-shaped, generously cut, lined hood with reinforced peak, can be rolled up and adjusted several times
- Large, two-way patch pockets with lined slip pockets
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Elastic width adjustment at waist and waistband
- Large, sturdy hanger on the back
- Finishing zipper for prints (team, ship, company name, etc.)
- 100% waterproof (water column 10,000mm), breathable (4000g/sqm/24h)
- All seams welded watertight
- 2-layer upper made of soft, solid nylon fabric with polyurethane coating
- Light mesh lining on the body, taffeta lining in the arms
- Large-tooth YKK front zipper (2-way)
Reflector tapes / reflector surfaces / hood in neon color:
- Reflective bands across chest and back
- Reflective surfaces on chest and sleeves
- Hood in neon color for increased visibility
Enjoy your waterproof sailing jacket from Crazy4Sailing for a long time by following these simple care tips:
- Rinse off:After wearing the jacket, rinse it briefly with water to remove salt and dirt.
- Wash:If necessary, you can clean the jacket in the washing machine with a mild detergent and on a gentle cycle. Please do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Air dry:Hang the jacket to dry - ideally not in direct sun or near heaters.
- Refresh:If the jacket becomes less water-repellent after some time, you can simply freshen it up again with a commercially available waterproofing spray for outdoor clothing.
- To store:Store the jacket in a dry place to have it ready for your next adventure.
100% Polyamid, mit Polyurethan-Beschichtung
From sailors for sailors
Born from a lifelong passion for sailing, Crazy4sailing combines tradition and innovation in every fiber of its sailing clothing.
Designed with love
Stylish sailing fashion that combines functionality with elegance - for every adventure on and off the water.
Each garment has been carefully crafted for maximum durability and comfort. Experience consistency and style on every sailing trip.
Your contact person
Your North German expert for sailing clothing. We combine personal service with expert advice and quality.
We are Crazy4sailing
Crazy4sailing is at home in Hamburg and conquers the hearts of sailors from here. With over 20 years of experience in the clothing industry, a new brand for sailing clothing has been created that stands for high quality and a modern, meaningful design.
Our goal is to create a brand that every sailor feels comfortable with, that impresses with its innovative design and has an excellent price/performance ratio.
The starting signal was given in 2015 and the first collections have been successfully sold since 2016. In many meetings with designers, manufacturers and sailors with a lot of perspiration, the designs were refined until we were 101% satisfied with the products.
Jetzt 10% Rabatt sichern
Don't miss any updates